Dead Sea Hotel – Petra Tour – Dead Sea Hotel
Morning pick up at the lobby of your Dead Sea Hotel. With your English speaking driver, drive southwards to Petra, the greatest tourist attraction of Jordan. Petra is one of the Seven Wonders of the World and a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1987. It was established around the 6th century B.C. by the Nabataean Arabs, a nomadic tribe who settled in the area and laid the foundation of a commercial empire that extended into Syria. Meet your on local spot guide from the Visitor Centre. Start of tour, you enter through the Siq, where you see rock formations, at the end of the Siq is the most beautiful monument: the Treasury (Al Khazneh). Continue via the Street of Facades, lined with monument to the Royal Tombs and Pharaoh’s Castle. The guide says farewell at the restaurant area, you can explore Petra on your own then walk the same route to the entrance. Back to your Dead Sea Hotel.
Rates per person in USD
Valid until 31 Dec 2017
Number of persons
|US$ 365 per person|
|US$ 220 per person|
|US$ 195 per person|
|US$ 175 per person|
|US$ 160 per person|
|US$ 145 per person|
- Private transfers in a new a/c vehicle with English speaking driver.
- Entrance Fee to Petra.
- English speaking spot guide in Petra (ca 2.5 hrs).
- 700 meters horse ride in Petra (not mandatory, horse handler expects tip).
- Travel Insurance.
- Meals and beverages not stated.
- Horse drawn carriage Petra.
- Personal expenses.
- Please be reminded you walk several km in Petra, it is highly recommended to wear a good walking shoes for your own comfort and bring a backpack for beverage, camera etc.