Arava Border – Petra Tour – Arava Border
Morning time, our Border Representative welcomes you with a signage at the Arava Border and matches you to English speaking driver. Drive around 2 hours to Petra, one of the New Seven Wonders of the World. Petra was first established around the 6th century B.C. by the Nabataean Arabs, a nomadic tribe who settled in the area and laid the foundation of a commercial empire that extended into Syria. With the guide pass the canyon, the so called Siq, to see the most beautiful monument: the Treasury. Continue via the Street of Facades to the Royal Tombs and Pharaoh’s Castle. The guide says farewell at the restaurant area, then walk the same route back to the entrance. Transfer back to Arava Border.
Rates per person in USD
Valid until 31 Dec 2017
Number of Persons
|US$ 404 per person|
|US$ 359 per person|
|US$ 330 per person|
|US$ 318 per person|
|US$ 308 per person|
- Private transfers in a new a/c vehicle with English speaking driver.
- English speaking spot guide in Petra (ca 2.5 hrs).
- Entrance fee to Petra.
- Lunch in a local restaurant.
- 700 meters horse ride in Petra (not mandatory, horse handler expects a tip)
- Entry visa to Jordan (for non-restricted nationalities, we need the passport details at least 72 hours in advance).
- Travel insurance.
- Meals and beverages not stated.
- Horse drawn carriage Petra.
- Tips and personal expenses.
- Departure taxes.
- Please be reminded you have to walk several km in Petra, it is highly recommended to wear a good walking shoes for your own comfort and bring a backpack for beverage, camera etc.
- One Day Visitor to Petra from Israel pays higher entrance fee.
- To process the entry visa we need to receive your booking & passport details at least 72 hours prior arrival.