Aqaba Hotel – Petra Tour – Aqaba Hotel
Morning time, pick up at lobby of your Aqaba Hotel. With English speaking driver travel around 2 hours to Petra, one of the New Seven Wonders of the World. Petra was first established around the 6th century B.C. by the Nabataean Arabs, a nomadic tribe who settled in the area and laid the foundation of a commercial empire that extended into Syria. With the guide pass the canyon, the so called Siq, to see the most beautiful monument: the Treasury. Continue via the Street of Facades to the Royal Tombs and Pharaoh’s Castle. The guide says farewell to you at the restaurant area, then walk the same route back to the entrance gate. Transfer to your Aqaba Hotel.
Rates per person in USD
Valid until 31 Dec 2017
Number of Persons
|US$ 190 per person|
|US$ 175 per person|
|US$ 160 per person|
|US$ 145 per person|
|US$ 135 per person|
- Private transfers in a new a/c vehicle with English speaking driver.
- English speaking spot guide in Petra (about 2.5 hrs).
- Entrance fee to Petra.
- 700 meters horse ride in Petra (not mandatory, horse handler expects a tip).
- Travel insurance.
- Meals and beverages not stated.
- Horse drawn carriage Petra.
- Personal expenses.
- Please be reminded you have to walk several km in Petra, it is highly recommended to wear a good walking shoes for your own comfort and bring a backpack for beverage, camera etc.