Amman Hotel – Jerash – Dead Sea – Amman Hotel
Morning pick up at the lobby of your Amman Hotel. Drive 50 kms to Jerash also called Gerasa, a well preserved Roman provincial town in the Middle East. Here you can see remains of colonnaded streets, theatres, plazas, arches and baths. Jerash also preserves a subtle blend of east and west, architecture, religion and languages reflect a process by which two powerful cultures meshed and coexisted. Continue to Dead Sea, the lowest and saltiest point on earth, offering visitors health tourism and relaxation combined with history. You have leisure time a chance to float in the waters without any effort. In the afternoon transfer back to Amman Hotel.
Rates per person in USD
valid until 31 Dec 2017
|Number of Persons||Rates|
|1 person||US$ 198|
|2 persons||US$ 115 per person|
|3 persons||US$ 110 per person|
|4 persons||US$ 90 per person|
|5 persons||US$ 80 per person|
|6 persons||US$ 75 per person|
- Private transfers in a new a/c vehicle with English speaking driver.
- Entrance Fee to Jerash and Dead Sea Amman Beach.
- English speaking spot guide in Jerash for 1 hr.
- Travel insurance.
- Meals and beverages.
- Towel at the Dead Sea Beach.
- Tips and personal expenses.
- Escorting guide is available for additional cost.